Eisenhower Health is honored to have received Magnet designation by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), and we are proud that we are one of only eight percent of hospitals in the nation to hold this prestigious designation. Magnet recognition is the highest and most coveted international distinction a healthcare organization can receive for nursing professionalism, teamwork and excellence in outstanding patient care.
In continuation of our strong tradition of nursing excellence, we invite you to apply for our comprehensive New Graduate RN Residency Program.This program will expose you to a variety of clinical experiences within our healthcare environment. Our program will facilitate hands-on clinical practice in combination with enhancing your decision-making and critical thinking skills. You will experience strong peer support and one-on-one collaboration with an experienced preceptor to foster a foundation of nursing excellence!
Our next New Graduate RN Residency cohort program will start in April 2020!
April 2020 Cohort
- Applications will be accepted from January 13th – February 25th, 2020;
- Interview event in early March;
- Hiring decisions made in mid-March;
- New Grad RN Residency cohort begins April 13th, 2020;
- RN license needed by April 13th, 2020.
Our New Grad RN Residency Program is a full-time employment opportunity that requires your two-year commitment with a signed, contractual agreement. The program lasts approximately one year and consists of didactic and interactive workshops. You will be supported by unit leadership and educators during your tenure in the program.
Requirements to qualify for the New Grad RN Residency Program
- Current and active CA Registered Nurse license by April 13th, 2020;
- You must sign a contract for a two-year commitment to Eisenhower Health;
- You need a nursing degree – BSN or MSN degree preferred;
- You must have completed your Nursing program within the last 11 months;
- You need a current and active BLS certification for healthcare providers from the American Heart Association.
- An online application will need to be completed;
- Please include a cover letter detailing the following:
- Why you are interested in working at Eisenhower Health;
- Your professional career goals;
- What strengths/attributes you feel you will bring to Eisenhower Health.
If you are being considered for an interview, you will be contacted by Human Resources either by phone or e-mail with further instructions and next steps as the time gets closer to the scheduled interview event.