Performance Excellence at Eisenhower Health is supported by a dynamic leadership team that values its employees, supports open communication, and maintains a consistency of purpose throughout the Medical Center. Their philosophy is to select employees well-suited to the organizational culture, structure initiatives that engage and empower employees to make a difference, design reward and recognition programs that increase employee morale and loyalty, and create communication strategies that engage employees. We believe that every Eisenhower employee will make a difference in the lives of our patients and their families, our physicians and to each other. We further believe that Performance Excellence fosters increased self esteem, job satisfaction and professional pride.
The following are Eisenhower Health’s Vision, Mission and Commitments.
Our Vision Will Be Realized When:
- Patients, family and friends acknowledge their experience as “ideal patient care.”
- Employees and volunteer look forward to coming to work each day.
- Donors tell friends and neighbors that gifts to Eisenhower Health are among the best decisions they have ever made.
- Eisenhower attracts and retains high quality physicians and our physicians voice their pride in being members of the Eisenhower medical staff.
- The Community views Eisenhower as a strong and indispensable resource.
Eisenhower Health, a not-for-profit organization, exists to serve the changing health care needs of our region by providing excellence in patient care with supportive education and research.
- Growth – Inpatient and outpatient volumes are steadily increasing.
- Clinical Excellence – Ensure that measured outcomes meet/exceed agreed upon expectations. Evidence based clinical practice policies, procedures, and other standards are practiced 100% of the time. Tests, treatments and procedures are thoroughly explained to patients and are understood. Patients, visitors and donors are always safe from harm and prefer Eisenhower because of its high quality.
- Courtesy and Caring – Staff always practice good manners, are friendly, polite, and emotionally sensitive to each individual whether patient, family, visitor or fellow employee.
- Partners – Medical Staff, volunteers and employees are committed and highly engaged. Leadership and the staff are constantly striving for professional growth and applying that new knowledge to innovate and continuously improve direct patient care and other supporting systems and procedures.
- Healing Environment – A supportive setting is developed and maintained that embraces the physical, emotional, and spiritual aspects of health and healing.
- Efficiency and Resource Stewardship – Services are provided efficiently and effectively with a minimum of waste.